We’re turning 100 in 2022! Help us share the wisdom of Kabbalah for our next 100 years! DONATE NOW
April 22, 2020
Originally recorded: April 21, 2020
Please sign in to like our content.
• Nothing happens by accident in the world, everything is ruled by cause and effect
• The source of all chaos is evil tongue
• Each person can amplify the power of goodness in the world by speaking positive words
• Our words have the power to build or destroy
• Everything that appears to be bad is only undeveloped
• The only thing that destroys darkness is the Light of love
• Choosing to let go of gossip and complaint makes us free of chaos and negativity
• Examining which of the words we say need to be either restricted or empowered
Every human being has the ability of drawing blessings through positive words. The energy of these portions Tazria-Metzora helps us cleanse the negative energy we cause by evil tongue. In this lesson, Eitan Yardeni reminds us of the importance of having appreciation and care for our words.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.